About this item
- BE A COLD CASE DETECTIVE - Unsolved Case Files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file. Think you can find out who really killed Harmony Ashcroft on May 8, 1998? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you're as good as the detectives on TV.
- SOLVE 3 MYSTERIES TO CRACK THE CASE - In order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you'll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case. First prove why the convicted man must be innocent. Then disprove a key suspect's alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities.
- OVER 50 INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS - This unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence photos and documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, crime scene photographs, evidence report, phone records, coroners report, fingerprint card, map of the crime scene, legal documents, suspect interrogations, witness statements, character photographs and much more. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
- ONLINE ANSWER KEYS - To get past each step of the case you'll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. If you don't have the answer right you can keep investigating without being spoiled by the right answers.
- PERFECT FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS & PARTIES - Teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Treat yourself, your partner, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files.